BASIC RHINO WORKSHOP
Description: This course delivers a concise introduction to rhino and an overview of fundamental skills for creating and editing geometry.
No prior knowledge required.
Bring PC laptop with rhino installed (or reserve one here)
• Overall familiarity with the Rhino interface
• An introduction to Rhino geometry types
• Essential skills for creating and editing geometry
• Precision modeling using snaps, guides, and cplanes
• Modeling with curves and surfaces
• Modeling with solids
• Organizing objects via layers
SIGN UP BELOW
[paypal window will open - no account needed]
Workshops are from 10am to 4.30pm with 30min lunch break
• AUGUST 2018: Sunday 5th, 10am- 4.30pm
• SEPTEMBER 2018: Sunday 9th, 10am- 4.30pm
• OCTOBER 2018: Sunday 7th, 10am- 4.30pm
• NOVEMBER 2018: Sunday 11th, 10am- 4.30pm
• DECEMBER 2018: Sunday 2nd, 10am- 4.30pm
PRICES WILL HAVE TO GO UP IN 2019...