BASIC RHINO WORKSHOP
Description: This course delivers a concise introduction to rhino and an overview of fundamental skills for creating and editing geometry.
No prior knowledge required.
Bring PC laptop with rhino installed (or email us to provide one)
• Overall familiarity with the Rhino interface
• An introduction to Rhino geometry types
• Essential skills for creating and editing geometry
• Precision modeling using snaps, guides, and cplanes
• Modeling with curves and surfaces
• Modeling with solids
• Organizing objects via layers
OPTIONS COMING UP: [paypal window will open]
• May 2017: Tues. 23rd & Fri.26th, 6.30-9.30pm
• June 2017: Tues. 13th & Fri.16th, 6.30-9.30pm
• July 2017: Tues. 18th & Fri.21st, 6.30-9.30pm
• August 2017: Tues. 1st & Fri.4th, 6.30-9.30pm